Superfood Energy Bites – NO Bake
This is from my food fussy kid video series for foods to help your children eat healthier!
- 1/2 cup Dried Unsulphured Apricots
- 1/2 cup Pitted Dates
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (pre-soak overnight if you wish)
- 1/4 cup Pitted Prunes
- 1/4 cup Hemp Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Flax Seeds (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
- 2 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 1 pinch Himalayan Crystal Salt (optional)
- 1 tsp Honey or 1 tbsp Organic Raisins (if you like them sweeter)
Makes about 10-12 Bites.
Add all ingredients except the essence into the food processor and blend into tiny pieces. Add the vanilla essence and pulse a few times to mix. Remove mixture and form them by pressing and rolling in your hands. Set in the freezer overnight and enjoy!
You can use any type of dried fruit and nuts/seed in these, the only limitation is your imagination! Have fun and get your little one to help you make them!
If you would like to learn how to make Food Fussy Smoothie Popsicle’s, you can watch how I make them below.
With love and care,