Superfood Energy Bites – NO Bake
This is from my food fussy kid video series for foods to help your children eat healthier!
- 1/2 cup Dried Unsulphured Apricots
- 1/2 cup Pitted Dates
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (pre-soak overnight if you wish)
- 1/4 cup Pitted Prunes
- 1/4 cup Hemp Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Flax Seeds (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
- 2 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 1 pinch Himalayan Crystal Salt (optional)
- 1 tsp Honey or 1 tbsp Organic Raisins (if you like them sweeter)
Makes about 10-12 Bites.
Add all ingredients except the essence into the food processor and blend into tiny pieces. Add the vanilla essence and pulse a few times to mix. Remove mixture and form them by pressing and rolling in your hands. Set in the freezer overnight and enjoy!
You can use any type of dried fruit and nuts/seed in these, the only limitation is your imagination! Have fun and get your little one to help you make them!
If you would like to learn how to make Food Fussy Smoothie Popsicle’s, you can watch how I make them below.
With love and care,
Amandha D Vollmer
BSc, Herbalist, Reiki Master,
Holistic Health Practitioner,
Degree of Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine
Support my work by making a donation:
YUM BTC (Bitcoin) – bc1qayv9rjzlpc8hlc0t5d80le8u0g72f5p75570hz
YUM ETH (Ethereum) – 0xD4AE2Ae316435e4e68DC0c5D2131c2252fD9B0c4
Phone: (705) 230-0701